IT project management generally falls into two categories: hardware and software. More often than not, a deployment project requires a hardware element and a software element to take a project past the finish line. This presents a challenge to many organizations which have different suppliers that do not work closely together, leading to longer project timelines or worse, missed deadlines.
ISG provides a single point of contact for managing your projects from start to completion and provides an extensive range of project types & specialties. By making the switch to ISG – can be as hands-on if you’d like, or sit back and enjoy the transparency and visibility of our total project management platform.
BENEFITS OF A GLOBAL
– Have servers or desktops arrive at your datacenter or end-users ready to run and fully optimized.
Rack and Stack Services:
– Deploy rack server systems on-site. From unpacking to installation, configuration and testing.
Software Imaging Services:
– We manage and load custom image configurations to multiple system types per the unique needs of end-user or system function.
– Network design, implementation & document creation to improve network stability, security, or best practices.
– Your location, our skilled technicians. Perform large or small projects from single system install to complete overhauls.
– End-to-end project management. Our team is with you from project inception to completion and every step in between.
– Do you need a specialists expertise – but want to complete the task with your own techs? Our Installation support team can assist.
– Implementing new software technologies or making sure that migrations go smoothly for any size software deployments.
– As a long-standing partner – our team is fluent in Microsoft business platforms and can provide you with the right solution to your needs.