Maintaining the right skillsets in the right locations is often a limiting factor of an organization’s growth plans, but that doesn’t need to be the case any longer. Comprising of a network of over 3,500 certified technicians, ISG Smart Hands services enables your organization to tap into and pay for resources only when you need them. No more needing to pay for stagnant technical resources in one region while frantically searching for additional resources in another. Depending on your organization’s needs, ISG can fill in critical gaps in your current operations, or expand your existing operations to new regions, opening the gates for market expansion
If it belongs in a datacenter or out in the field, our platform and network of technicians can support it. Our team has provided support for every major platform from Windows and Linux based servers to entirely new & innovative products from the many startups bringing exciting new products to market.
SERVERS & STORAGE
– (Windows and Unix-based servers, Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SAN)
COMMUNICATION & NETWORKING EQUIPMENT
– (Hubs, routers, switches, modems, VOIP, Video conferencing equipment)
PERSONAL COMPUTING (EUC)
– (PCs, Workstations, Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets, PDA’s)
INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) INFRASTRUCTURE
– (Remote Sensors, Edge Gateway, Emebedded Devices & Equipment
THE ISG GLOBAL
SMART HANDS PROGRAM
A Smart Hand is an individual or team of specialized technicians with the required IT certifications & skillsets to perform a field-level hardware or software support task. Smart Hands are most commonly used to provide support for:
– Servers – Storage – Networks
– Desktops – IoT – Peripherals
The Smart Hands program is a ‘hands and feet extension’ of your Level 2 support team. These engineers can perform instructed tasks independently, or work in conjunction with your team so that your level 2 team can be centrally located. The ISG Smart Hands program is available in all major regions and provides a cost-effective approach for delivering responsive field support.
THE SMART HANDS
– Deploy Smart Hands to work with your Level 2 support team instead of sending specialists out to the field on trips that are both time consuming and costly.
– Smart Hands are available on-demand in every major metropolitan region and even many remote regions. Enable your Level 2 support to immediately dispatch a technician so that you can resolve cases in hours or days, not weeks.
– The ISG Portal platform enables a seamless communication experience between all of the necessary parties to resolving support cases. The portal acts as a single point of contact between technicians, vendors, and clients to share relevant information and training materials to ensure all participants are up to speed.
– ISG Smart Hands are available with the following certifications:
|CompTIA A+||CompTIA Server+||CompTIA Network+||CompTIA Storage+|
|CompTIA Project+||CompTIA Security+||CompTIA Linux+||Microsoft MCP|
|Microsoft MCSE||Cisco CCENT||Cisco CCT||Cisco CCNA|